Your device needs to have:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow or 7.0 Nougat operating system
- Phone or tablet with touchscreen capability
- Minimum of 2GB RAM
- Charger and associated USB cord
- Google Play
- Download apps (i.e. PDF Viewer & Obzervr) from the Google Play Store.
Enable Location, Camera and Storage by:
- Access the Settings app on your device. Select Apps and scroll to
- Under App Settings, select Notifications. Select Allow Notifications.
- Select Permissions and check that Camera, Location and Storage are turned ON.
Enable automatic updates by:
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Touch the hamburger icon in the top-left, swipe up and choose Settings.
3. Under General, tap Auto-update apps.
4. If you want updates over Wi-Fi only, choose the third option: Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
5. If you want updates as and when they become available, choose the second option: Auto-update apps at any time.
You will also need to download a PDF Viewer from Google Play.
Once you've checked off all of these items, download Obzervr Capture from Google Play and you're good to go! You'll be able to access your device's camera, GPS and storage and won't have to worry that you're on the latest version of the app.
Let us know in the comments below if you have other questions. If you can't find the information you're looking for, check out our support videos, website (www.obzervr.com) or social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook).