Field forms and task checklists are a necessary evil to getting things done.
Simplifying and streamlining your check lists is critical to business productivity. Capturing the data from those check lists can aid immensely in improving processes and ensuring of employees. Digitising field forms and check lists has shown to improve your productivity up to 33% through the removal of duplicated efforts.
Data is commonly collected using field forms, also known as check lists or “task lists” as we call them. These are usually simple requirements which must be completed throughout a job.
Task lists can be implemented at any stage of the job workflow outlined in Obzervr Capture. These are the Plan, Obzerv and Complete stages of a job.
3 Handy Task List Tips
- Task lists can be implemented at any stage of the job workflow outlined in Obzervr Capture. These are the Plan, Obzerv and Complete stages of a job. For example, Pre-safety inspection is in the Plan stage, a Plant walkaround is in the Obzerv stage and a post-safety inspection is in the Complete stage.
- The Obzervr Manager determines in which stage the Task List should be displayed.
- There are multiple task list types:
- True/False tick box i.e. All Transformer and Unloading bunds are drained
- Signature/Drawings i.e. Sign-off
- Yes/No/NA i.e. Can job be safely completed?
- Yes/No i.e. Equipment in working order
Take a look at the video below to get a full idea of how to use the task lists types on a Windows 10 device: