Sick of editing and formatting your data into reports? With Windward AutoTag and Obzervr Manager, it's easy to produce beautiful reports instantly. Here's how:
There are two key steps to getting started with Obzervr and Windward Autotag reporting:
- Download and Install Windward AutoTag onto your computer.
- Add a data source.
Navigate to the Windward AutoTag website to get started:
Windward AutoTag website: http://www.windward.net/products/autotag/
You will also need to access the Obzervr Manager:
Obzervr Manager: https://portal.obzervr.com
Download and Install Windward AutoTag
- Select Download Trial from the top taskbar and download and install the program to a device with Microsoft Word.
- You will have access to a free trial for a week. Before the trial expires, Obzervr will give you the Licence Key to Obzervr’s Windward licence. Contact Obzervr Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add a Data Source
- Once you have downloaded Windward onto your device, open Microsoft Word and it should appear in the ribbon.
- Select AutoTag Manager and click Data Sources > Data Source.
- It will open the Connection Editor. Click New.
- Select SqlServer Database (6th option from the top).
- Add a Nickname (i.e. YourBusiness) and enter the Server and Database details Obzervr will provide you with.
- Select Use Username/Password and enter the Username and Password Obzervr has provided.
- Press You should see the green Datasource test succeeded. Please click connect, update, or add to save your changes.
- Click Add and Close the window.
If you get a red error message, double-check the details (i.e. SqlServer Database not Azure (SqlServer)) or call Jess at Obzervr Support on 0427 952 711.
You are now ready to build and output reports!