Looking to create reports instantly using your data in Obzervr Manager? Windward AutoTag is a useful tool Obzervr uses to create beautiful reports which can be formatted or edited as you choose.
Note: you will need to have built a report template with Tags to output a report. Check out our Example Asset Condition Report Template for more information.
- Navigate to the AutoTag tab in the ribbon and select Output.
Note: The word template you are using must be saved to your computer’s hard drive.
- This pop up will appear. Click Yes.
There will be a short wait for AutoTag to Create the Report and bring up a pop-up screen asking for an Site No., Assignment No., Unit No. or Property No. This number is dependent on the assignment point (i.e. site, assignment, unit or property) configured in Obzervr Manager.
- The Site No. is found in Obzervr. Open the Obzervr Web Portal using portal.obzervr.com. Navigate to the SCHEDULE / Assignments page and select the Site you want to create the Windward AutoTag Report for.
For this example, I have selected the E STATION HOT STORAGE.
- Go to the URL browser and copy the assignment GUID (a unique code) for that assignment. In this case, the code is ‘24fa49b8-ef09-4570-b5e8-06fa7a86621e’.
- Reopen the AutoTag word report template and paste the code (24fa49b8-ef09-4570-b5e8-06fa7a86621e) into the Site No. field and select OK.
- An OUTPUT report will be generated with the information from Obzervr. Save, format and edit the report in Word as you please and Export to PDF.
To get started with Obzervr and Windward AutoTag, check out Getting started with Obzervr and Windward AutoTag reporting in two steps.
Want to hear more about Obzervr? Check out our support videos, website (www.obzervr.com), or social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook).