Enabling auto-updates means that you won't have to manually check and update the app whenever a new version is released!
We release new versions frequently, so by allowing the app store to auto-update, you won't have to worry that your app is out of date.
Each store has its own way of enabling auto-updates, so we have created a short guide for each to show you how to stay up to date, no matter the device you're on.
How to enable automatic updates on Android
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Touch the hamburger icon in the top-left, swipe up and choose Settings.
- Under General, tap Auto-update apps.
- If you want updates over Wi-Fi only, choose the third option: Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
How to enable automatic updates on iOS
- To make sure that the apps are set to automatically update, go into Settings and scroll until you see iTunes and App Store.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Then scroll all the way down towards the bottom until see Automatic Downloads.
- Select Updates. Now when a new version of Obzervr Capture is released, your device will automatically update the app.
How to enable automatic updates on Windows
- Open the Microsoft Store.
- Select the ‘…’ icon on the right-hand side of the search taskbar in the top right-hand corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Under App updates, tap Update apps automatically.
So that's how you automatically keep Obzervr Capture up to date!