Looking to get started on Obzervr Capture? You will need a User log in to access the Capture mobile app.
If you are first person in your company to access Obzervr, the Obzervr team will create your User. As the first User, you are the “Super User”. You should have permission to access the entire functionality of the Obzervr Platform through Full Tenant Admin permissions.
For more detail about specific roles and permissions for access security, check out either Role-based security access or Permissions & Roles on Obzervr Manager.
However, it is more likely that somebody in your company, perhaps a SME or Manager, is already using Obzervr. They will need to create a User for you using Obzervr Manager. Users cannot be created on the Obzervr Capture mobile app.
How to create a new User on Obzervr Manager
- Ensure you have the correct roles and permissions. To check your roles & permissions, access the Users section on Obzervr Manager. If you cannot view the Users section, you will need to contact Obzervr Support or your SME. To create another User, you will need the following:
- Web User permissions;
- Full Tenant Admin or User Admin roles.
- Navigate to the Users Select Create. The Create User pop up will appear.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Select the relevant Permission of Both, Web or Mobile. Add other relevant details. Click Save.
You have created a new User on Obzervr Manager! The next step is for the new User to verify their email address and set a password. See Step 2. How to verify your Obzervr log in for more details.
Once you create a new User and the verification email is sent, the new User has 48 hours to access the verification link and create their Obzervr account. The verification link will expire (for security reasons) after 48 hours. So make sure your new Users click the link!
If they forget, navigate to the Actions drop down menu for the new User and select to Send Verification Email. This will send a new verification email to the User.
Until the new User verifies their email, their account status will be marked as Not Verified. Once they verify their email, their account status will be reflected as Verified. The new User will be able to log in to the Manager web portal or Capture mobile app.
- Obzervr creates the first User, called the Super User;
- The Super User can create other Manager and Capture Users and manage their roles and permissions;
- A SME is a subject matter expert;
- If you cannot view the Users section of the Manager web portal, you will need to contact Obzervr Support (click the Support button!) or your SME.