Getting started with Teams? There are a couple of items to check first, but if you are already up and running with Obzervr, you can skim the next section and jump into using Teams on Obzervr Capture.
Before you use Teams on Obzervr Capture
Before you read further, you need to create Teams on Obzervr Manager! Not sure how? Check out How to create Teams on Obzervr Manager.
Once you’ve created Teams, you will need Obzervr Capture v1.20. Go to your App Store and download now!
Once you’ve created Teams on Obzervr Manager and download v1.20+ of the Obzervr Capture mobile app, then you’re ready to use Teams on Obzervr Capture.
How to use Teams on Obzervr Capture
Using Teams on Obzervr Capture is mainly focused on the Teams drop down on the Dashboard and Jobs page. If you have not created Teams, then a Teams drop down won’t be visible – skip this section!
Teams drop down
Here’s how the Teams drop down works:
- Use the Teams drop down to filter your Assignments and Trips based on your Team.
- The Dashboard shows a summary of Assignments and Trips per Team. You won't be able to see the overall summary across more than one Team.
- The No Assigned Teams option shows work which is not in a Team. All Users with current Assignments before Teams will have the ‘No Assigned Team’ option. However, you won’t be able to create new Assignments in the No Assigned Team. All new Assignments need to be in a Team.
- Always double check the Team. You might find that your Assignment or Trip might be in one of your other Teams.
Here are some other quirks about Teams which you might find useful:
- Sites created on the device will be added to the Team.
- Changing between User accounts in different Teams on the same device will prompt master sync. For example, logging out of User 1 in the Groundwater Sampling Team into User 2 in the Baseline Assessment Team will change the Locations, Assignment Types etc stored on the device.
- Relevant Test Plans will need to be added to the Team as well as the Assignment Type so that Capture Users can access them.
That’s all for now!