Can I give an Assignment to more than one person? With Obzervr Field Operators, it is possible to create an Assignment for multiple Users.
An assignment can be given to more than one field worker by including additional operators in the 'Field Operators' listing for that assignment. In this case, the assignment will appear on the devices of each field worker and they can both update the assignment simultaneously. If they both update the same measures, whomever synchronises last will set the current value (all values are audited).
So how is it done?
How to create an Assignment for multiple Users
- Open Obzervr Manager and navigate to the Assignments tab.
- Click to Create an Assignment.
- Enter in the required details i.e. Assignment Type, Location, Date, and Time.
- Enter a User in the Assigned To field. This is the mandatory single User for an Assignment.
- To add more Users to the Assignments, click on the Associated Field Operator field and search for the Users. You can add more than one.
- Click Save.
You have created an Assignment for multiple Users. Sync the Capture User accounts associated with the Assignment and get working!
Note that using Field Operators is an Obzervr Manager function. You cannot create an Assignment on Obzervr Capture for more than one user.
Once again, be wary of overwriting data on Assignments! The last User to sync will be the data recorded in Obzervr Manager.
What about Trips? Like Obzervr Capture, Trips can only be assigned to one User.
That’s all for now!