Using Teams and want to set up some Trip Templates specific to the Team? Trip Templates has a Teams filter to allow you to quickly add the Assignment Types and Locations.
Before you can use the Teams filter when creating Trip Templates, you will need to create Teams first. Check these out for more info:
Not interested in Teams? That’s fine, setting the Team is not mandatory for creating a Trip Template. If you do not select the Team, all Assignment Types, Assignment Categories and Locations will be available.
Adding the Trip Template to the Team filters the Assignment Types and Locations to those defined in the Team.
How to create a new Trip Template with Teams
- Navigate to the Trip Templates page on Obzervr Manager.
- Click Create.
- Select a Team from the Teams drop down menu. Selecting the Team will filter the Assignment Types and Locations to those defined in your Team.
- Click to add Assignment.
- Add a Location, Assignment type and Category.
- Modify the Duration of the Assignment and Start Time if required.
- Click to Save the Trip Template.
You have created a Trip Template with Teams. Wondering if you should add the Team to an existing Trip Template?
Adding the Teams to an existing Trip Template
If you have an existing Trip Template, you probably don’t need to add the Team. Adding the Team to the Trip Template helps to speed up the search for your Assignment Types and Locations. It will also reset your Locations and Assignment Types if you add the Team after the Assignment Types and Locations, so it is probably a good idea to not add the Team to an existing Trip Template.