I created a new measure but it is missing on my form?
There might be a couple of reasons - check out How to build an Assignment Template in Obzervr Manager and How to see new forms on Obzervr Capture.
Have you created a new measure and added it to a pre-existing Field Measurement Section? It might be that you need to enable the Field Measurement in the Assignment Type.
This is a control to ensure that new measures are not added to Assignment Templates without permission from the Obzervr Administrator. Field Measurement Sections can be added to multiple Assignment Templates; however, you might only want the field measure added to a select Assignment Template. Therefore, you need to choose where it should be added.
How to check if the new field measure needs to be enabled
- Open the Assignment Type page in Obzervr Manager and select the form where you want to see the measure.
- Expand the Field Measurement Section. The list of Field Measures will be shown.
- The new Field Measure should be in the list, but greyed out with a strikethrough. This means that the Field Measure is disabled.
- Click the plus icon to enable the Field Measure. Click to save the Assignment Type.
- Sync the device and create a new Assignment. The new field measure should be shown in the list.
That's how you add new measures to pre-existing Assignment Templates!
Want to hear more about Obzervr? Check out our support videos, website (www.obzervr.com), or social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook).
Leave a comment below and click to let us know if this article was helpful!