Need to change the Site or Assignment Type for an Assignment?
Editing an Assignment is easy, but it will require some knowledge of when you are allowed to edit the Assignment.
For example, to edit an Assignment, the work will need to be in the Open or Assigned status. If the work is in the In Progress, Completed, or any other status, then it will not be possible to edit the Assignment details.
How to edit an Assignment
- Open Obzervr Manager and navigate to the Assignments list.
- What is the status of your work?
- Open or Assigned - proceed to Step 3.
- In Progress - you will need to Complete and then mark the Assignment as Not Complete to make the Assignment Open or Assigned.
- Completed/Cancelled/Approved/Finalised - you will need to mark the Assignment as Not Complete. This will make the Assignment 'open' or 'assigned'.
- Click to open the Assignment. You should be able to click on each field (i.e. Assignment Type or Location) and change it to another option.
- Once you have made your changes, click to Save.
Here's what it looks like when the Assignment is ''Assigned'':
Here's what it looks like when the Assignment is "Completed":
So that's how you edit an Assignment on Obzervr!
Want to hear more about Obzervr? Check out our website (www.obzervr.com) or social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook). Leave a comment below and click to let us know if this article was helpful!