Tired of adding up values of measurements manually? Would you like Obzervr to do that for you? Obzervr has the ability to display the sum of the values of required measures which fall into the same Field measurement section. This feature is known as “Summation”.
How to calculate sum of measurements values on Obzervr Capture
1. Open Obzervr Manager and navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Create a Field Measurement section.
3. Click to Create a Field Measurement. Add all the relevant mandatory information.
4. There is a checkbox called “Include in Summation”, check it if you want to add the values of the new measure.
5. Create as many measures as you want and check the checkbox for “Include in Summation” in order to include the values of those Field Measurements into Summation. Make sure you select the same Field Measurement Section for all the measures to be added.
6. For easy reference, summed measurements are prefixed with a "∑ " symbol.
7. Now when you input values for these measures on Obzervr Capture, you will be able to see the sum of the values of the selected measures inside the tab “∑ Section Total”.