What is the synchronisation process?
Sync is really important for Obzervr Capture! Basically, the synchronisation process ‘saves’ the data you’ve collected on your device to the cloud where it can be accessed for Analytics & reporting.
Once you’ve completed your Work, you will also need to press the Sync button to save your Work as this sends your Work to your Supervisors.
At Obzervr, we call the synchronisation process as the 'sync process' or 'sync' for short.
There are three instances when a user must manually sync the Capture app:
- At every pre-start meeting
- Every time the User marks their Work as 'Complete'
- When the Supervisor assigns new Work to the User
When and how do I sync my device?
It is important to sync your device to regularly and frequently, especially after you have completed a task or Work when you are within WiFi range.
Click on the sync icon on the top-right corner of Obzervr Capture to manually sync your device to:
- pull down Work created for you to Obzervr Capture
- upload the Work you have done to the Obzervr Manager
Figure 1: How to sync your device