What information do I need from Obzervr Capture to search for the Assignment on Obzervr Manager?
Figure 1: An Assignment on Obzervr Capture App
From My Work Page on the Obzervr Capture App, you can have this information about an Assignment:
- Assignment Reference Number, which is unique for each Assignment.
- Assignment Template Name; and
- Assignment Site
From this information, you can easily search for an Assignment on Manager Portal. There are 2 ways which you can find:
Where do I find the Work list on Manager Portal?
- Navigate to Manager Portal URL
- From the menu bar on the left-hand side, click to select Assignment
- A list of Assignment will be loaded on the right-hand side page
Figure 2: Where to find all the Assignment on Manager Portal
How do I find the Assignment I need on Obzervr Manager?
There are 2 ways to search for your desired Assignment
Using Assignment Reference Number (also known as Assignment ID)
This is the fastest way to search for your desired Assignment. Simply navigate to the Search button on the top-right corner and click on that.
Figure 3: Search function
The Search box will pop up. Fill in the Assignment ID (also known as Assignment Reference Number) and click Search
Figure 4: Search box
The result will be filtered and displayed based on the input information
Figure 5: Results
In case you don't remember the Assignment Reference Number, you can narrow down the search by Team, Dates, Status, Assignee, etc information.
Using Site, Assignment Type (also known as Template on Manager Portal), Assignee/Supervisor details, Date & Time
With this method, it is essential that you identify two types of the Assignment because due to their nature in set-up, we would have different ways to search for the desired Assignment :
- Safety-related type of Assignment. I.e: SLAM, Take-5
With this type of Assignment, you can start with the Site to search for the relevant Locations; then narrow down your search with the Template and Assignee information.
- Shift Handover Notes type of Assignment.
With this type of Assignment, it is easier for you to search for the desired Assignment by starting with the Template Name and narrow down by the Assignee and Date & Time
Figure 7: Sort Assignment based on Start Date & Time with End Date & Time
- The most simple way to look for an Assignment is using its Reference Number, which is also known as Assignment ID.
- In case of not having the Assignment Reference Number, you can narrow down your search to the desired Assignment by searching based on Sites, then the Assignment Type (also known as Assignment Template), Assignee and/or Supervisor details and the start/end Date & Time of the Assignment.
- From the Assignment List, you can also identify if there are unsolved exceptions and their priorities (low, medium or high) to quickly act on that.