Prior to going into details, read How do I create a Work Order? to learn how to create a Work Order. In this article, we will go into details about how to do a Break-in Work Order.
Note: With the break-in Work Order, it is important to remember the Plant Item you used to create the Work, so you can search in Pronto more easily.
Figure 1: Create Break-in Work Order
In a Break-in Work Order, there are 3 phases: Plan, Work and Complete:
- Plan phase includes tasks you need to complete before doing the Work Order. This includes the prerequisite group Take Time. Read more about Prerequisite group in this article.
- Work phase includes your main tasks of the Work Order
- Complete phase includes tasks you need to capture to close the Work Order
Figure 2: 3 phases in a Break-in Work Order
- Complete your prerequisite group - Take Time
Figure 3: Complete the prerequisite group - Take Time
- Navigate to Work phase and capture values into the Tasks group. This information will be used to create the Break-in Work Order in Pronto
Figure 4: Complete your Tasks group
- Add History Notes and/or Safety Notes if needed
- Navigate to Complete phase. Capture Duration/Downtime then the Fault Code if needed
Figure 5: Complete groups in Complete phase
- Complete the Labour Requirement Group.
- Navigate to Overview tab - in this tab, you can review your Work Order details, completion percentage, exceptions and action the Work Order such as Complete, Cancel or Put on Hold - and review the details. If the information is correct, tap on Complete button.
- Sync your device to update the Work Order in Manager