Note: Teams on Obzervr are aligned with Responsibility Codes in Pronto, so ensure the Codes are updated in Pronto if you create a new Team
To create a new Team, follow these steps:
- Open Obzervr Manager.
- Navigate to Security and select Teams.
Figure 1: Navigate to Teams on Obzervr Manager
- On the Teams page, click on Create button.
Figure 2: Create button
- Give the Team a Name, add a Description if you want and add Users to the Team.
- Add Work Templates and Plant Items (displayed as Locations) to the Team. Only Work Templates and Plant Items added into the Team can be seen on Obzervr Capture. You can use the map to draw a polygon around an area to include all the Locations.
- Click to Save. You have created a Team.
Figure 3: Fill in the details to create a Team
Figure 4: Use the map to draw a polygon around an area to include all the Locations.
- The Team Name and Description will be displayed in the Teams list