Skip to main content
Obzervr Cloud v41.35 release (primary)
Obzervr Cloud v41.35 - to primary:
- Resolves an issue where existing Field Operators are removed when adding an External User as Field Operator
- Introduces 'IsHidden' property to staging databases to support analysis of field value / exception.
- Resolves an issue where changes, to a child group, on a group fragment, did not update the Work Template
- Constrains Assignments, listed on Worklist v2 (Work Assignment List), equivalent to the existing Assignment v1 listing.
- Introduces Assign capability for individual assignments with Worklist v2 (Work Assignment List)
- Resolves an issue where Imported Field Fragments, with a Field Name > 250 characters, did not cancel the import and display an error in Import Manager.
- Updates to the identity process for new users, addressing issues with activation.
- Supports adding an Exception Resolution Comment in Manager within resolving the exception
- Enables a tool to allow user onboarding within Manager, Console and Designer (but not Capture).
- Resolves an issue where roles were not displaying properly in Console, for users with permissions across multiple tenants
- Resolves an issue where the sync process improvement caused Capture to do a full sync every time
- Updates to the identity process for new users, addressing issues with activation