Skip to main content
Obzervr Cloud v41.41 release (Primary)
Obzervr Cloud v41.41 - to preview on 03/02/2022 and primary on 09/02/2022 includes the following updates:
- To support duplications in the payload when importing Work Packages via Orien.
- To support the breakdown of long and jumbled error messages when importing Work Packages via Orien.
- A new API endpoint to access activating entries in field measurement tables with the PUT verb.
- Resolves an issue where it was possible to update the Template of an existing Assignment via the Edit Assignment view in Manager.
- Resolves an issue where the "+" sign was not supported in the Attachment Name in Obzervr.
- Resolves an issue where updating the fragment template references did not update the work template.
- Resolves an issue where it was not possible to see the On Hold Reason/Date, Cancelled Date, Completed Date in Worklist V2 after Views was introduced.
- Resolves an issue where in Worklist V2 cancelling a work order would clear all the values in the header.
- Resolves an issue in Worklist V2 where the Condition List in the Filter Build was not ordered alphabetically.