Obzervr Cloud v41.80 - to preview on 31/01/2023 and primary on 22/02/2023 includes the following updates:
Security & Template Groups
Security Groups are a new way to allocate multiple roles to a user. This should streamline the allocation and revoking of roles for users.
Security Groups are currently implemented in Primary, but there are some smaller enhancements that have been included in this release. For the full detail on Security Groups, read Security Groups for Obzervr Manager here.
They were the first building block so that we could implement the next major feature, Template Groups.
Template Groups will allow administrators to decide who can and can’t edit Work Templates and Fragment Templates in Obzervr Manager. This will prevent users from updating key templates that are utilised for integration or compliance. It will also allow users to see templates for their work group or site, without having to sift through everyone else’s.
Template Groups have been introduced in this release. For the detail on Template Groups, read Template Groups for Obzervr Manager here.
Status Reasons is an enhancement to our current Cancel status to add a ‘Reason’ option, as we currently have for On Hold. This means Administrators can define and enforce Workers and Supervisors entering a reason when they select to Cancel a work order.
To read more about Status Reasons, take a look at Status Reasons for Obzervr Manager.
Coming soon- Exception & Feedback Management
Exception Management is designed to provide a single screen for Supervisors to assess Exceptions, action them or note that further action is required.
Feedback Management will allow Workers on Capture to provide feedback to their Supervisors on whether a field in their form needs updating or is redundant. Like with Exception Management, Supervisors will be able to view the Feedback on Manager and respond accordingly.
We will be progressively releasing more updates to Exception and Feedback Management, but this will be completed in a future release. These features are still hidden behind a feature flag - they're coming soon!
- Introduces an integration change to support asynchronous messages sent from Obzervr to other systems running in sequence.
- Further updates to optimise how updating the Team impacts sync.
- Update to our Sampling Results to concatenate the Number and Type.
- Update to our Sampling electronic Chain of Custody generator to send VolumeCode but not Volume.
Released to Preview on 1/02/2023.
- Introduces a fix to ensure that Full Sized Images (in the Appendix) are created irrespective of whether the Setting was turned on or off when the data was captured. Full Sized Images will be created in the Completed PDF if the Setting is turned on at the time of PDF generation.
- Introduces some updates to improve the performance of very large PDFs (100+ fields and full size images).
Please sign in to leave a comment.