Skip to main content
Obzervr Cloud Release v41.80.1 (Primary)
Obzervr Cloud v41.80.1 - to preview on 06/02/2023 and primary on 22/02/2023 includes the following updates:
- Introduces a change to Template Groups so that a user can open the Template and be navigated to the Template Designer.
- Introduces a change to Webhooks to add a ‘Support Async?’ option and Timeout setting.
- Introduces a fix where on the Teams page on Console, you could not scroll down the page to view all the Teams.
- Introduces a fix where, when creating a Webhook, the Event trigger ‘UpdateTimeSeriesFieldMeasurementCommand’ (the event which is recorded when data is captured in a field) was not showing in the list.
- Introduces a fix where Security Groups permissions for Console were not being obeyed if the underlying Base Role was not turned on.
- Introduces a fix for Feedback Management where the Field Name was not showing in the list.