Hello and welcome to our latest release notes! We're excited to announce the launch of our newest app release, packed with new features and improvements to help you get the most out of Obzervr.
Obzervr Capture v1.42.34 is in the store.
Let's dive in and explore all the exciting new features our latest app release has to offer!
Get feedback from your fitters with Obzervr’s new feedback feature! Stop the grumbling about check sheets having irrelevant information on them and focus their time and effort on doing the work.
Upon sync, all feedback will be sent directly to the accompanying Feedback Management list in Manager for Supervisors and Planners to review.
💡 You will need Capture v1.42.34 to see Field Feedback on your device. If you have updated to the latest version, and still can’t see Feedback, reach out to your Obzervr Administrator to turn on the Feedback feature.
Take a look below to learn more.
On the newest version of Obzervr Capture, there will now be an option to 'Provide Feedback' for each field.
For Planners on Manager, there is a new menu option called ‘Feedback Management’ where all the feedback created by Workers on Capture can be reviewed.
To learn more about Field Feedback, read here.
Cancel Reasons for Capture
Say WHY you’re cancelling a work order with Cancel Reasons.
Now available on Capture, Cancel and On Hold Reasons will allow you to enter a reason and comment (if required) and see why a work order has been cancelled.
To learn more, read Cancel Reasons.
We’ve obzerved and addressed the following issues in this release:
- an issue where all teams and locations would be synced to Obzervr Capture for ALL users on the device, not just the current user. For example: if User A and User B are both logged into the device, are from the same tenant, and have previously synced. User A is in Team A and Team B. User B is in Team B and Team C. When User A syncs, only the Locations for Team A and Team B should be synced (if the timestamp for their last mapping sync is outdated).
- a crash issue that occurred when a Location field was filtered.
- a crash issue with Capture Table of Contents.
- an issue where Display Names and Prerequisite Groups with zero reoccurrences would not show on the Capture Table of Contents.
- an issue where a PDF uploaded to Capture would show a different message to the ‘Save New or Update Existing Document’ message. It also addressed the Edit screen not showing the Comments or Delete button.
- an issue where if you change the date from today to another date, and then switch users, it would still show the date as what was previously selected. It should now show the date as today for the switched user.
- an issue where Conditional Logic did not raise an exception as expected where there was a ‘<’ condition.
- an issue where when canceling a work order in Capture
- an issue where it was difficult to expand the text box when annotating images on iOS and Android.
- an issue where if SLAM 2 is finished and marked as complete and SLAM 1 is not complete, the Worker could not proceed to do the work until SLAM 1 has been finished and marked as complete. Now, Capture will allow you to enter both Prerequisite SLAMs even if one has already been completed.
- an issue where sometimes Capture would crash for a work template with a child group without any mandatory fields.
- an issue where it was not possible to generate an electronic Chain of Custody PDF on the Capture Windows app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.