In this article, we will go into details about how to raise a Work Request within another Work Order.
Note: With the Work Request Work Order, it is important to remember the Plant Item you used to create the Work, so you can search in Pronto more easily.
Figure 1: Work Request in a normal Work Order
There are 2 ways that you can raise a Work Request
- Within a normal Work Order; continue with this article
- Create a stand-alone Work Request Work Order; read more details in here
Work Request in a normal Work Order is presented:
Figure 2: A Work Request in a Work Order
- Complete the Work Request group - in a normal Work Order, this Work Request group is optional, however, completing this group is essential because the values captured in this group will be used to raise a Work Request. Prior to being able to do this one, you will need to complete prerequisite groups that are in this Work Order
Figure 3: Complete Work Request group
- Complete other groups as needed/required
- Navigate to Overview tab - in this tab, you can review your Work Order details, completion percentage, exceptions and action the Work Order such as Complete, Cancel or Put on Hold - and review the details. If the information is correct, tap on Complete button.
Figure 4: Complete the Work Order
- Sync your device to update the Work Order in Manager