Obzervr Cloud v41.51 - to preview on 04/05/2022 includes the following updates:
- Introduces the change to the Completed PDF where the completed PDF presentation will include a separate column to indicate the person who captures the value on each field, plus the thumbnails for the Section and Field Uploaded images.
- Introduces the last remaining components to add A4 photos to the completed PDF - once deployed in full, this will allow inspectors and work order reviewers to see the images captured in a larger A4 size in the appendix of the completed PDF. This final release includes the components for the PDF process to generate the images in A4 size. It relies on a tenant administrator to view and toggle 'on' the new 'Completed PDF' options in the tenant Settings. This now means that you will be able to turn on this option in the Settings and completed PDFs will show A4 images.
- Introduces some initial backend API components for Assignment Tags. This will impact our Batch API, Work API and Staging API to introduce Tags, but also includes a change to ensure that the current APIs without the Tags continue to work as-is. There will be another change in a future release to introduce the front end components so that Tags show on the Assignment Review page in Manager.
- Introduces the display of Tags for the Work Order on the Work Order page v2, including the ability to search Work Orders based on one individual Tag. There will be another change in the future to allow soring the Work Orders based on Tags criticality and filter Work Orders based on multiple Tags.
- Resolves an issue when exporting a Work Template from one tenant that includes the table in the child group then importing to another tenant will cause the sync failure issue for that tenant
- Supports increasing the webhook timeout and delaying existing retries to 7 days to resolve an issue where the integrated system is down for more than 3 days and the messages have failed to be sent out.
Please sign in to leave a comment.