Obzervr Cloud v41.56 - to preview on 08/06/2022, patched on the 14/06/2022 and primary on 16/06/22 includes the following updates:
- Introduce the ability to list the work that references a particular attachment.
- Introduce a config option to enable request and response logging for a configured set of HTTP responses.
- Introduce the ability to synchronize tag type definitions to the Capture app
- Introduce a new 'replace' flag to support removing and adding new instances based on the payload
- Introduce a new column, 'Last Action By', to display LastActionBy for the approval workflow; and
resolves an issue where the current column 'Completed By' displays CompletedBy; where Completed By is whoever completed the assignment
- Enhancement to the import API that supports R8 integration
- Resolves an issue where Work cannot be created or updated via Manager. This issue was introduced on Friday the 27th-May-2022 and fixed later on the day. This release is to ensure other releases after the fix will have the fix in.
- Resolves an issue where the Work cannot be queried due to non-support file-formats uploaded in the work (e.g. .msg file)
- Resolves an issue where the Tag Validator for R8 is not working and takes the users to the Designer template
- Resolves an issue with allowing Inline PDFs for Assignment Prepopulate and Update
A patch was cherry picked into Obzervr Cloud v41.56 into Preview on 14/06/22 to include this update:
- Resolves an issue where 'replace' flag removes other groups and instances that are not defined in the payload. 'Replace' flag should only update the group that defined in the payload.
Please sign in to leave a comment.