Obzervr Cloud v41.60 - to preview on 06/07/2022 and primary on 14/07/2022 includes the following updates:
- Introduces the refresh button on Worklist V2 so that you can quickly refresh Worklist V2 without reloading the full page.
- Shows the already assigned user when you try to reassign work in the Worklist V2 flyout.
- Resolves an issue where the phase completion percentage should not count read-only fields in the Edit Assignment page. For example, the total of the Work Phase should be 100% complete in the screenshot below:
- Introduces View Management: we have added an Admin Role to Schedule.Assignments so that the user who has this role can manage the View sharing on Worklist V2.
- Introduces Manage View - Rename and Delete for Worklist V2.
- Introduces a change to support Sorting and Filtering using Tags in Worklist V2.
- Resolves an issue where certain unit of measurements (e.g. % and °C) are not validated and cause the R8 import to fail.
- Extend the timeout on exporting PDFs.
This change has been reverted out of preview and primary:
- Resolves an issue where there is an issue with pulling templates when syncing Obzervr Capture.
This change has not been included in the release to primary on 14/07/2022:
- Introduces a change to create new attachment(s) with reference to the existing attachment(s).
Please sign in to leave a comment.