No. Time Confirmations do not necessarily have to add up to the full duration of the shift as there may be downtime or standalone work that needs to be completed in between assigned work.
You must complete a Time Confirmation against all Task Assignments you worked on in any given shift in conjunction with filling out your usual timesheet at the end of every shift.
The time entered in the Time Confirmation section is part of Complete phase and will appear as part of the Task Assignment. Your Supervisor will be able to review it and approve it. Your Time Allocation will be then recorded in SAP.
To complete a Time Confirmation:
- Select your name from the dropdown list populated from SORD.
- Tap on the date, remembering that dates default to today’s date. If this is correct, tap on the Today icon to confirm, otherwise select date accordingly.
- Record the actual hours you spent on this Work
- If you have placed the Task Assignment ‘On Hold’ but you have completed part of the work, you will have to choose a Time Confirmation Code (delay reason code) as an explanation to why the work has not been completed.
- Specify whether the Task Assignment is 100% complete by tapping on Yes or No for Final Confirmation.