Obzervr Cloud v41.81.1 released to preview on 16/03/2023 and production on the 11/04/2023 includes the following updates.
Export Current View to Excel for Worklist
Export only the columns you need into Excel with the new Export Current View option in Worklist. It will export your dynamic view of the Worklist so give it a try!
User and Team Security for Exception and Feedback Management
We’ve obzerved and addressed the following issues in this release:
- an issue where, if left for over an hour, and then you make a change, the Worklist will return a red “Unauthorised” error.
- an issue with Security Groups where the edit Pencil icon and X close icon did not display correctly.
- an issue with Feedback Management and Exception Management permissions in Console where deselecting the Read permissions would not remove the Admin permissions as well.
- an issue with Feedback Management and Exception Management permissions in Console where, if you already had Tenant Admin permissions, the new permissions would not save.
- an issue where, if you were given permission, clicking ‘Refresh Permissions’ would not trigger the Exception and Feedback Management menu options to show in Obzervr Manager.
- an issue where the Completed PDF would not generate for a work template with Child Groups.
- an issue where changes were not saved in the Completed PDF section in the Tenant Settings.
- an issue where you could not add a team to 'Mandatory Fields' without changing 'Reasons - Comment Minimum’ in Tenant Settings.
🛡️ Security and Patching
Angular Update for Work Designer (Work Templates and Fragment Templates) or Console (Manage Tenant)
This change should not have any visible impact to Work Designer or Console users.