Obzervr Cloud v41.83 released to preview on 19/04/2023 and to primary on 26/04/2023 includes the following updates.
Comments for Feedback and Exception Management
We've added Comments for Feedback and Exception Management! Now, you'll be able to view or add comments to Feedback and Exception Management. More details coming soon.
Note: This feature requires Obzervr assistance to activate a feature flag. Please contact Obzervr Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
In-flight Work Updates
Any work order in Obzervr will now be kept up to date with the current version of your form!
With in-flight work updates, you can now update Assigned status work orders with changes made to your templates so that work still to be completed will be done with the most up-to-date template.
This is the first part of the release to support in-flight work updates. This is the Cloud component, but there is a dependency on the next Capture release to support a new command so that Capture can handle in-flight work updates to forms.
Note: This feature requires setup by Obzervr Support to use. Please contact Obzervr Support at email@example.com and request this feature.
Exception Management and Feedback Management Updates
There are two updates included in this release pertaining to Exception and Feedback Management.
The first update is to add lookups for the Team and Location columns in the list, like what's available currently in the Worklist.
The second update is so that a user who is not in any teams will not see any data in the Work, Feedback or Exception lists. Learn more at Permissions for Exception Management & Feedback Management.
We’ve obzerved and addressed the following issues in this release:
- An issue where, if a Fragment Template contained a Child Group, it was not possible to update the Work Templates in which the Fragment Template was referenced.
- An issue where the “Security Group” label was truncated incorrectly on the Users page.
- An issue where, if a Parent Group were deleted through the Work API, it would not also delete its Child Group.
- An issue where, if you added a status reason as 'Other' and input a comment, then it would not show in the status reason column in the work list.
- An issue where hidden fields were no longer showing in the Work APIs.
- An issue where it was not possible to view, in Manager, the data for a Parent Group configured with a Child Group in multiple reoccurrences.