Completing Assignments in Capture are just as easy as creating one. To get started, ensure that you’ve read How to create a New Assignment first.
When an Assignment is created, it is in the Assigned status. The Assigned status means that a new Assignment has been created but work has not begun yet. Once data is collected in the Assignment, it will move to the In Progress stage. Once you finish, you will need to Complete your Assignment.
How to Complete an Assignment
- Click on an Assignment to open it. You will see the Assignment Overview page.
- Swipe or click to access the Obzerv section of the Assignment.
- Click on Field Measurement. Enter data in all the fields. When data is entered in an Assignment, the status of the Assignment is changed from Assigned to In Progress.
- Once you have entered data in all the fields in the Assignment, you are ready to Complete an Assignment.
- To Complete an Assignment, navigate back to the Assignment List
- Click the progress circle to open More Options.
- Select Complete from the More Options task bar.
- The status of the Assignment will change to Completed. The Assignment will disappear from your Assignment List.
- A notification of Assignment Completion will appear on the screen.
- Pull down to sync to save your data.
- A Manager User will be able to view that your Assignment has been Completed on the Manager Web Portal.
Why is Completing an Assignment important?
Completed is an important status for the following reasons:
- The electronic Chain of Custody will be sent to the laboratory.
- It will allow Obzervr Manager Users to perform other tasks, like running reports or performing data analytics.