Skip to main content
How to add reasons to your Field Measurements in Obzervr Manager
Have you ever wanted a reason why a worker answered ‘No’ to a question? Would you like them to perform a follow up action?
Reasons are probably what you’re looking for. There are a lot of ways to answer a question in Obzervr, and one of them includes adding Reasons to a tile, drop down or multi-select answer.
How do I add Reasons to multi-select or tile options on Obzervr Manager?
- Open Obzervr Manager and navigate to the Configuration page.
- Select Measurements from the list of options under Field Measurements.
- Click to Create a Field Measurement.
- Select the data type as Set Values as Tile, Set Values as Dropdown or Multi-select.
- There will be a Values Icon displayed. Input the value required and click on the plus (+) icon.
- As soon as you click on the plus icon, the window asks for the next value.
- There is a Reason button displayed besides the values entered, click on the button to add reason for that value.
- This button is available for each value entered.
- Click to Save.
Now, when you open the Capture app, there should be the option to add a Reason when you select the value for the Reasons are defined.
Want to hear more about Obzervr? Check out our website (www.obzervr.com) or social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook).