💬 Note: This article refers to assignments. Depending on your label alias configuration these might display differently in your tenant. Learn more here
🚀 Note: Obzervr Cloud v41.84.3 released to Production on 13/09/2023
Compact layout for Worklist, Exception Management, and Feedback Management
See more on the screen with the compact layout! Or stick to roomy for a more mobile-friendly experience.
To enable compact view:
- Select the view dropdown.
- Hover over page settings and select your preferred layout density.
View Export for Feedback and Exception Management
By using feedback and exception management, you can now export your view as an Excel file. This functionality is the same as exporting through a worklist.
To export your view on exception or feedback management:
- Select the checkbox of the items you wish to export (the checkbox is located on the left side of the table).
- Click the three-dot icon ( ⋮ ) in the selection toolbar.
- Select the 'Export current view' option.
New Columns for Feedback Management
Some new columns have been added to the column chooser for:
- Group Identifier
- Section Identifier
- Team Description
Enhancement to our ‘Update In-Flight Assignments’ Automation to support handling conflicts
We have enhanced our 'Update In-Flight Assignments' automation to handle conflicts, ensuring that no data is lost when updating if your field operator has already begun working offline. Learn more here
- An issue when exporting the current view produces an empty Excel file when certain filters are applied in work list.
- An issue where the ‘captured at’ date in the completed PDF differs from the Manager ‘captured at’ date.
- An issue preventing new users from being created in Console.
- An issue when opening an ‘open’ auto assigns a user to the assignment.
- An issue where opening assignments opens the home page instead of the assignment details.
- An issue where the webhook for handling conflict resolution was not firing consistently.
- An issue when editing an assignment from the dashboard redirects to the worklist page, instead of back to the dashboard.
- An issue where filters for columns ‘created by’ or ‘updated by’ were not filtering correctly on exception management
- An issue where the group column in feedback management was not correctly linking to the group fragment in work designer.
- An issue where the expand button disappears from the side sheet in Work Designer.
- Naming improvements to custom columns for an easier learning experience.