💬 Note: This article refers to assignments and assignment points. Depending on your label alias configuration these might display differently in your tenant. Learn more here
🚀 Note: Obzervr Cloud v41.87 released to Production on 25/10/2023
Assignment Dashboard and Widgets
Introducing Assignment Dashboard and widgets (available on request!). The assignments dashboard allows you to add additional components to the assignment list, creating a dashboard that provides context to improve your management process. These components we call ‘widgets’. With widgets, you are able to choose what additional information you want on the dashboard, and where.
Currently, we support widgets for:
Obzervr's Note Pad Widget is a flexible and collaborative tool. It allows you to share notepads with your teammates, edit them together, and add dates to visualize notes chronologically. You can also create personal notes for private use. Although notepads may appear simple, they provide a powerful means of capturing and sharing information.
If your tenant is integrated with a resourcing system, the roster widget allows you to view the availability and scheduled hours of your team members. This widget helps you understand the resources that are available to you and enables you to schedule work accordingly — ensuring that everyone available has work to do!
Custom Columns for Worklist
We have added custom columns to Worklist! (available on request) With custom columns add data to your view that relates to the assignments that aren’t available in the list of default columns.
- Group Reoccurrence Count - This custom column type will give a total count of reoccurrences created for the selected group. For example, you can a ‘Group reoccurrence count’ column for your safety checks to make sure all assigned users have completed their safety requirements.
- Assignment Point Attribute - Coming Soon
- Field Reading - Coming Soon
Use custom columns to surface key data to make managing your work with worklist more efficient
More Minor Enhancements
- Manager to support the display line breaks for the field when viewing the field in the assignment
- Manager to support the display of 40+ characters words when viewing the field in the assignment
- An API feature that enables inserting empty titles into assignments for Manager
- An API feature that enables searching exact matches of assignment points
- An issue that blocked Open status assignments from being updated as Assigned status when bulk assign is used
- An issue where org admins were consistently unable to see exceptions for teams they were not in
- An issue where sometimes the team name was not populating on an assignment in Manager with tenants that have a very large number of teams