Want to learn more about how the Work page works on Obzervr Capture? Here's a deep dive on how it looks on Android, iOS and Windows.
Here are the details:
- Click to open the menu.
- Click to open the dropdowns list to switch Team.
- Calendar - filter your Worklist by day.
- Work status - this is an easy way to track your Work status.
- Work reference - a unique number to identify your Work in the system.
- Work assignee avatar - this is an easy way for you to check if your work is shared with your colleagues.
- Work priority/category.
- Filter - filter your Work & Trip list by status, category/priority
- Select all your Work.
- Work progress - The progress circle shows you the percentage of the work that you have completed. This is an easy way to check if you have missed any field measures.
- Select work - if you click on the assignee avatar, you also select that work and enable the Options Menu located at the bottom of the page (number 13).
- Location - click to open the Maps to see the Work Location.
- Options Menu - allow you to Complete, Cancel, Put On Hold, Assign or Reschedule the work.
Next, check how to create work here.
Leave a comment below and click to let us know if this article was helpful!