With the Capture v1.42.16 release, we are introducing some new features and fixes to Capture. These go hand in hand with a number of changes in Manager and Designer, currently up to v41.46.
Capture v1.42.16 has been released to production. Manager/Designer/Console v41.46 is currently in production.
In these Release Notes, we will walk you through the following features and improvements:
- Sampling via Work Templates
- Resolution of Issues
Sampling via Work Templates
Sampling goes way back in Obzervr - and it was time for an upgrade to work with our work templates functionality. This means that sampling will work with forms designed using work templates and it will sync the sampling functionality to the Obzervr Capture app.
You will then be able to capture your samples, send the electronic Chain of Custody (eCOC) to your lab of choice and be on your way.
Note that this feature requires a feature flag to be turned on. Reach out to Obzervr Support at email@example.com to enable this feature for your tenant.
Resolution of Issues
- Resolves an issue where the Obzervr logo was not showing on the menu in Obzervr Capture Windows.
- Resolves a spelling error where the word 'hierarchy' was spelt incorrectly in the app.
- Resolves the app crash on iOS devices where the field measures page takes a long time to close.
- Resolves an issue with displaying Date and Time fields on the device in dark mode.
- Resolves an issue where the Clear Pin button on the Pin screen is not visible in dark mode.
- Resolves an issue on Windows devices where, if you entered a value and immediately clicked the back button to exit the page, the value captured would not save.
- Resolves an issue where the Group Summary fields would only show on the first recurrence (and not the second recurrence onward).
- Resolves an issue with app stability on Windows where the app would crash when switching users.
- Resolves an issue where recurrences in a group could not be marked as completed as previously expected.
- Resolves an issue where the outstanding work was not showing for some teams in the app.
- Resolves an issue where users could enable Table of Contents in the Settings page of the Capture app.
- Resolves an issue on iOS devices where users could not see the '+' icon to add new users to the device since there was a white bar at the top of the screen. NOTE: to see this issue resolved, user's devices must be running iOS 15 or later. If your device is running iOS/iPadOS 13 or 14, this issue will still be apparent.
Package Dependency Updates
Obzervr Capture is now optimised for iOS/iPadOS 15 versions.