Make sure you understand the concept of Team on Obzervr and its importance by going through these:
Therefore, it is essential to create Teams in your tenant and add Users to selected Team. If a User is not added to a Team, that User cannot access to a Team on Obzervr Capture App.
How to add User to Team on Obzervr Manager?
Before you add User to Team
Before you can add User to Team, you will need to check two things:
Your User has the correct Roles & Permissions!
What roles and permissions will you need?
- Access to Manager Web Portal as a Web User
- Full Tenant Admin or Team Admin roles.
Not sure if you have the right permissions or where to find permissions? Check out the following articles:
You have configured Obzervr Manager i.e. you have created Users, Locations and Assignment Types.
If you haven’t, here’s a couple of articles to check out first:
- How to create Users on Obzervr Manager
- Obzervr Manager - 6 Ways to use Work5 ways to use Assignments in Obzervr Manager
- How to create a Work Template on Obzervr Manager
- Digitise your Laboratory sampling using Obzervr Manager
- Creating Trip Templates in Obzervr Manager
How to add User to Team
- Open Obzervr Manager.
- Navigate to Security and select Teams.
- Select your desired Team and click to Edit team.
- Navigate to User bar and add the User to Team by searching for User's name.
- Click Save to add User to team.
You have added User to Team! You can also yourself to the Team so you can see all the User’s Assignments and Trips on Obzervr Capture.
You have created a Team! Add yourself to the Team so you can see all the User’s Assignments and Trips.