Skip to main content
Installing a Certificate for testing Capture Preview on Windows
Installation Fails with a Certificate Error
- Right-click the Windows installation file.
- Select Properties
- Select Digital Signature
- Double click on the signature available
- Select 'Details'of the certificate for the signature defined
- Select View certificate
- Select Install certificate
- Install the Certificate selecting Local Machine
- Windows will ask for permission to install. Select Yes.
- Select second option 'Place all certificates in the following store'
- Hit 'Browse'
- Scroll down to 'Trusted People'
- Hit OK
- Select Next
- Hit Finish
- Rerun the Installation
Please sign in to leave a comment.