Having trouble tracking the stage of your jobs? Not being able to track a job through to completion can mean that it can be left unfinished. Moreover, being aware of the job's progress can mean that you can follow up when, and if, required.
A good example is building and pest inspections. HQ schedules daily inspections for a field technician, the technician travels to a property to undertake an inspection, they complete the inspection, and a report with the technician's analysis of the property is created and sent to the client. Any data collected can be visualised on a dashboard to provide insights into the condition of properties in a location.
Throughout this process, extensive communication is required to ensure that the relevant people are informed. With Obzervr Manager, you can monitor the progress of the job as the field technician is assigned the inspection, undertakes and completes the inspection, and finalise the job once the report has been sent to the client.
Each assignment is tagged with a status as the field service technician progresses through their workflow. In Obzervr Manager, there are eight assignment statuses.
The 8 Assignment Statuses Explained:
- Open means that the assignment has been created on the web portal and has not been assigned to a mobile user.
- Assigned means that the assignment has been assigned to a mobile user BUT they HAVE NOT entered any data.
- In Progress means that a mobile user has entered data into the assignment but has not completed the assignment.
- Completed means that a mobile user has selected Complete on the assignment in the mobile app. You can mark assignments as Uncomplete.
- Declined means that a mobile user has selected Decline on the assignment in the mobile app.
- Cancelled means that a mobile user has selected Cancel on the assignment in the mobile app. You can also cancel assignments in the web portal.
- Approved means that an Obzervr Administrator has selected that a COC is ready to be sent to a laboratory (developed for a specific client).
- Finalised is used to confirm that a report has been prepared (based off data collected in Obzervr) and sent to a customer. You cannot mark assignments as Not Finalised.
Interested in learning more about how to create and edit assignments in Obzervr Manager? Check out the support video for Assignments in Obzervr Manager below: