This will help Supervisors communicate and provide context to other team members for why a work order has been cancelled, like they have been able to for On Hold work.
Now, you will be able to add a Reason and Comment when work is Cancelled.
Table of Contents
- Before you try setting up a Status Reason..
- How to create a Status Reason
- How to add the Status Reason column in Worklist
- How to update the status of a work order and add a Status Reason in Worklist
- How to review the status reason for a work order
- What it looks like on Obzervr Capture
Permissions required for Status Reasons
To create a Status Reason, you will need Configuration Admin or Configuration General permissions in Manager.
Not sure what the Configuration Admin permissions are? Read all about it here at Roles and Permissions on Obzervr Manager. You can reach out to your Obzervr Administrator to help get them setup.
Note, if you’re a Tenant Admin or Organisation Admin, you will automatically be allocated these roles.
1. How to create a Status Reason
Click through the steps below to learn how to create a Status Reason.
2. How to add the Status Reason column in Worklist
Click through the steps below to learn how to add a Status Reason column in the Worklist.
3. How to update the Status of a Work Order and add a Status Reason in Worklist
Click through the steps below to learn how to update the Status and add a Status Reason in the Worklist.
4. How to review the Status Reason for a Work Order
Navigate to your Review Work Order page for your Cancelled Work and you will be able to review the Reason and Comment for why the Work Order was put On Hold or Cancelled.
5. What it looks like on Obzervr Capture
You can add a Cancel or On Hold Reason on Capture too!
Take a look below to see how it works:
- Click to Cancel a work order.
- Click on the drop-down list and select a Cancel Reason.
- Enter a Comment if required. Click the tick icon to save.
- You will be able to see the Cancel Reason for the work order on the Overview pane.
Want to provide feedback?