Do you have Completed Work that you need to edit? To reopen the Work, you will need to mark the Work as Not Complete in Obzervr Manager and synchronise Obzervr Capture.
Once you have completed Work on Obzervr Capture, it is not possible to reopen the Work on the app. You will need to access the Obzervr Manager.
To reopen your Work, follow the steps below:
How to reopen and edit a Completed Work
- Open Obzervr Manager and navigate to the Work page.
- In the Work List, find your Work and click on the Actions button.
- Click to mark the Work as Not Complete. This will reopen the Work.
- Open Obzervr Capture and sync the device.
- Your Work will display in the Work List.
- Click the Work to open it and edit the data collected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.