Do you have a Completed Assignment which you need to edit? To reopen the Assignment, you will need to mark the Assignment as Not Complete in Obzervr Manager and synchronise Obzervr Capture.
Once you have completed an Assignment on Obzervr Capture, it is not possible to reopen the Assignment on the app. You will need to access Obzervr Manager.
To reopen your Assignment, follow the steps below:
How to reopen and edit a Completed Assignment
- Open Obzervr Manager and navigate to the Assignments page.
- In the Assignment List, find your Assignment and click on the Actions button.
- Click to mark the Assignment as Not Complete. This will reopen the Assignment.
- Open Obzervr Capture and sync the device.
- Your Assignment will display in the Assignment List.
- Click the Assignment to open it and edit the data collected.