The Obzervr Capture version 1.41+ allows users to drag and drop selected values for Notes fields. Similarly to Table fields, users can select values from a list of options and they can be dragged and dropped to another Notes field with AutoComplete enabled.
Please note that this drag-and-drop feature can also be known as AutoComplete.
To configure this, you will need access to Manager > Designer, then follow the below steps:
- Select the Field you want to set up
- Select the Notes as field type
- Slide to enable AutoComplete
- Select the table you want to use
- Select the Formatting option
- Click Apply to save the setting
- Save then Publish the template
You have set up fields to allow drag-and-drop. Please note that you can only drag and drop values between Notes fields with AutoComplete enabled.
Want to hear more about Obzervr? Check out our support videos, website (www.obzervr.com), or social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook).
Leave a comment below and click to let us know if this article was helpful!
Please sign in to leave a comment.