How long does your organisation take to collect samples, submit them to a laboratory and receive results? Currently, the turnaround for this process is a couple of weeks. At the end of this period, field workers may go back out into the field if the results need to be validated. Obzervr helps to speed up this process by integrating with laboratories to send electronic sampling data to the laboratory as soon as you're online and have completed the assignment.
Obzervr sends the laboratory an eCOC (electronic Chain of Custody) once the assignment is completed. The physical samples are sent to the lab with a sample submission receipt and tested. The laboratory sends Obzervr the test results digitally and the sampling data is sent to your company.
How to manage your laboratory sampling process in Obzervr Manager:
- Add the laboratories you use for your sample testing – i.e. ALS, SAS.
- Upload your XML eQuotes or manually configure your test plan.
- Maintain a valid test plan, tables and suites.
- Validate and submit your samples. Check out Managing your Chains of Custody in Obzervr Manager to see how.
- Send your COCs to the laboratory instantly when you complete a sampling assignment on Obzervr Capture or when you approve an assignment in Obzervr Manager.
- Re-send your COCs in Obzervr Manager.
To manually configure your test plan using the Laboratory and Sampling sections in Obzervr Manager, watch the support video below: