How to create a Trip Chain of Custody using Obzervr Capture
Now that you’ve learnt how to create a Trip, have you been wondering how to create a Trip Chain of Custody (COC)?
Trip COCs have the advantage of allowing users to group samples from multiple Assignments onto one Chain of Custody for the Laboratory to process. Here’s how to create a Trip COC in six steps:
How to create a Trip COC
- Swipe left from the Assignments tab to the Trips tab.
- Select your Trip.
- Swipe left from the Trip Assignments tab to the Chain of Custody tab.
- Click the Plus + button to create a Trip Chain of Custody.
- Navigate back to the Trip List.
- Mark the Trip as Complete. Sync the app.
You have created a Trip Chain of Custody! The electronic Chain of Custody will be sent to the laboratory when the Trip is Completed or when the Samples are Approved.
Leave a comment below and click to let us know if this article was helpful!