🔒 To create and edit samples on Obzervr Capture, you will need access to Obzervr Capture. To uncomplete your assignment, you will need Assignment Admin access to Obzervr Manager.
Removing or unrelinquishing a Chain of Custody from your Assignment or Trip is quick and easy! Here's how:
How to Unrelinquish a COC
- Open Obzervr Capture.
- Navigate to the COC on the app.
- Click on the ‘thumbs up’ symbol to open the More Options menu at the bottom of the page.
- Click to Unrelinquish the COC.
How to remove a Chain of Custody
- Open the Obzervr Capture mobile app and navigate to the Chain of Custody page.
- Click the thumbs up icon next to the Chain of Custody that you want to remove. This will open the Multiple Options menu at the bottom of the screen.
- From the Multiple Options menu, select to Remove or Unrelinquish the Chain of Custody.
- Click Yes when the confirmation pop up asks if you want to remove the Chain of Custody.
You have removed a Chain of Custody!
Here’s what’s next so you can learn more about the sampling and COCs: