How to add and collect samples using Obzervr Capture
If you’re getting started using Obzervr Capture, you will need to learn how to add and collect samples on the app.
How to add and collect samples
- Navigate to Sampling1 in the Obzerv phase.
- If you are unable to collect the samples, select the “Tap here if samples can’t be collected” and enter a reason.
- Select the Plus icon to collect your samples. This opens the Add Samples page.
- Here you can add a Reference Number2 for your sample, the Laboratory Quote or Test Plan, Table and Suite that the Laboratory will use to test the sample.
- Click to note if the sample was a hand (also known as manual or grab) sample or an automatic sample.
- Enter a preservation date and any comments.
- Click the tick to add the sample.
You have added samples to your Assignment. Next, you will need to collect the samples so that you can attach them to a Chain of Custody. To collect the sample, do the following:
- Click for More Options or click the progress circle to open the multi-select menu.
- On the multi-select menu, choose the Collected option.
You have collected samples!
The next step is to create a Chain of Custody for the sample.
1 If Sampling is not an option in the Obzerv phase, you might need to select another Assignment Type or use Obzervr Manager to
2 The Reference Number for your Samples is a naming convention decided by your business. A simple reference number system uses the name of the Location where you’re sampling, for example.
Leave a comment below and click to let us know if this article was helpful!