Do you have a Completed Trip which you need to edit? To reopen the Trip, you will need to mark the Trip as Not Complete in Obzervr Manager and synchronise Obzervr Capture.
Once you have completed a Trip on Obzervr Capture, it is not possible to reopen the Trip on the app. You will need to access Obzervr Manager.
To reopen your Trip, follow the steps below:
How to reopen and edit a Completed Trip
- In Obzervr Manager, navigate to the Trips page.
- In the Trips List, find your Trip and mark the Trip as Not Complete using the Actions button.
- Click the Trip and select the pencil edit icon next to the Trip Name.
- Reselect your User in the Assigned To field. Click Save.
- Open the Obzervr Capture app and sync.
- Swipe left to the Trips list.
- Select your Trip. You have reopened the Trip and will be able to edit data on your device.
- Once you’re done, mark the Trip as Complete again and sync your device.